Home Maintenance Made Easy
A home is the largest investment that most people will make in their lives. Make sure that it stays in tip-top shape by staying on top of its maintenance.
In the spring:
- Inspect your roof and chimney.
- Wash your windows, and check the window screens.
- Thoroughly clean your home, and clear any clutter.
- Paint your home’s exterior.
- Test your smoke and carbon monoxide detectors. Change the batteries in them, if necessary.
In the summer:
- Clean the filters in your home’s HVAC system.
- Drain/flush your water heater.
- Open crawl space vents.
- Look for insect problems, especially termite damage.